Sandy Randall, P.E. Randall Engineering
I have worked with Brad Demotte for over twenty-two years, repeatedly serving as his engineering consultant on hundreds of residential and commercial design projects. This has been a very satisfying relationship for me due to Brad’s conscientious approach to the practice of architecture. His objective has always been to provide his clients with top quality design services:
- In initial discussions to determine client’s needs
- In accurate field observations and measurements to define existing conditions
- In preliminary designs exhibiting imagination and versatility
- In drawing quality incorporating clear details to guide the builder
- In confident and knowledgeable dealings with permitting agencies and builders
- In construction monitoring to verify proper field interpretation and execution
- In clarity of communications and unquestionable professional integrity.
Brad has always proven eager to learn from my engineering input, incorporating faithfully my recommendations regarding structures and construction details. Quite notably, I have very rarely found the need to tell Brad the same thing twice.
Over the years I have worked with many architects and have met none who have proven to be more satisfactory partners in the architect-engineer relationship. For this reason, I have on many occasions referred my own clients and dear friends to Brad when in need of an architect.